Bookings less than 7 days: The guest can cancel free of charge until 3 days before arrival. The guest will be charged the total price of the reservation if they cancel in the 3 days before arrival.
Bookings more than 7 days: The guest can cancel free of charge until 7 days before arrival. The guest will be charged 50% of the total price if they cancel in the 7 days before arrival.
Cancellation fee: 15 €
Check-in from 15:00 to 00:00
Check-out from 00:00 to 11:00
Minimum age: 18
Before check-in, a digital check-in form must be completed for all arriving guests and a rental agreement must be signed. This is obligatory.
No pets (unless otherwise agreed)
No parties or events
This Agreement is entered into and made effective as of the signing date by and between the Property Owner/Operator (“Owner”) and the Guest (together – the “Parties”). The parties agree as follows:
1. The Guest agrees to abide by all rules and regulations set forth by local laws.
2. The Guest shall behave in a respectful manner and shall be good neighbors respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners. Creating a disturbance of the above nature shall be grounds for immediate termination of this agreement.
3. The Guest commits not to use the property for any illegal or commercial purpose, including but not limited to sub-lease the property or otherwise allowing anyone or more people to stay above the maximum permitted or if not previously agreed with the Owner.
4. The Guest is responsible for any breakage or damage costs (or related costs) in or to the property – along with any extra costs that may result – which are caused by the Guest or any members of the Guest’s party.
5. The Owner can refuse to allow the Guest into the property or ask the Guest to leave if they reasonably believe the Guest or any member of the Guest’s party (or any other person invited by the Guest to the property) are behaving illegally or that any damage is likely to be caused, has been caused or is being caused as a result of the Guest behavior or any members the Guest has invited to the property and without providing a refund of any payment the Guest has paid for the booking and the Owner will not be legally responsible to find any alternative accommodation.
6. The Guest must not hold events (such as parties, celebrations or meetings) at the property without the advance written consent of the Owner. Any of these cases will allow the Owner to terminate the Agreement without providing a refund of any payment the Guest has paid for the booking and the Owner will not be legally responsible to find any alternative accommodation.
7. The Guest must allow the Owner or their representative (including workmen), with reasonable notice, access to the property at any reasonable time during your stay (except in an emergency or if a problem needs sorting out quickly and you cannot be contacted in time. In these situations, the owner can enter the property at any time without giving you prior notice).
8. The Guest is obliged not to make any changes in the rented property without prior receipt of agreement from the Owner in writing.
9. By agreeing to these Terms & Conditions, as acknowledged by signature below, the Guest waives, discharges and agrees to hold harmless Owner from all damages or injuries arising from or related to the Guest stay at Property, including without limitation, any accidents or injury to the Guest, Guest’s visitors and associates, and loss of money, jewelry or valuables of any kind. The Guest is responsible for keeping his valuables safe at all times.
Additional Policies such as Rates and Fees, Check-In/Out Time, Cancellations, Minimum Stay, Smoking, Pets, Maximum Guests allowed, Children and age, Security Deposit etc. will be according to the House rules or the Reservation policies which are provided separately by the Owner. General
● Any change and/or in addition to this Agreement, House rules, and Reservation Policy will be valid only if it is carried out in writing and all sides have signed.
● This Agreement (including any House rules or Reservation policy) expresses and reflects all that was agreed between the parties and cancels any agreements and/or other understandings between them. ____________________________________________________
HOMELY STAY GmbH
Unterleiten 16 83623
Tel. +49 1522 2779699
Geschäftsführerin: Nicole Gödecke
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Dietramszell
Amtsgericht München, HRB 275209
Umsatzsteuer-ID Umsatzsteuer-Identifikationsnummer gemäß § 27 a Umsatzsteuergesetz: DE351985977
Aufsichtsbehörde IHK für München und Oberbayern, Max-Joseph-Str. 2 80333 München https://www.ihk-muenchen.de/de/
Verantwortlich für den Inhalt nach § 55 Abs. 2 RStV Nicole Gödecke